Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At Clear Max Collision, the safety and health of our customers and employees is our highest priority. We will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and local public health officials as we adjust our business practices in order to address the current challenges.
We are taking extra preventative measures to protect our customers, employees and everyone who enters our auto body shop.
we take covid-19 seriously. schedule an estimate online or call us today.
Certified. Experienced. Guaranteed.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE STEPS WE ARE TAKING:
- Our office and auto body repair shop are cleaned and disinfected twice daily.
- We will accept drop off checks in the mailbox or over-the-phone payments. We also accept key drops in the mailbox and can provide digital paperwork if you prefer. Please call us if you have any questions about this process at 719-322-2622.
- If you choose to come inside, we will respect your space and greet you without a handshake. We will allow for adequate space between our employees and customers (3-6 feet) during in-person interactions.
- We ask that all customers remove personal items from vehicles at drop-off. We will also disinfect vehicles as they come into the shop.
- Customer vehicles are disinfected after all collision repairs are completed.
- We are dedicated to hand washing between personal interactions and as many times as possible throughout the day. We encourage our customers to do the same.
- If you become sick, please visit us at a future date, stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
Thank you for continuing to support your local small business during these difficult times!